Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Milestones



Well, this was it. Allegra started her first day of middle school today. Parents are invited to attend the first day of school and, not wanting to have both of us embarrassing her in front of her peers, she asked Jay to come as he had apparently not had as many opportunities at it as I. (Of course he was perfectly nice!) Which meant that I didn't have to get up. The important thing to note here is that I'm currently on vacataion. You know what I've done on this vacation so far? I've gone up two PvP ranks in World of Warcraft and hit Revered (almost exalted rep) for Frostmaw - so, some could easily argue the productiveness of time left for me to idle away (oh yeah, I also wrote a few chapters on a new thingy).

So, I didn't exactly get up, make a huge "special" breakfast, do her hair or anything. However, Allegra is my kid and she knows that my groggy, "....knock 'em deadzzzzzzzzzzz" was a declaration of motherly love.


**********************************

So, who has seen that snake movie yet? Not I. I did however find: The Fisher Price Snakes on a Plane Playset (unofficial). Awesome!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Myles said...

Taylor, Shawn and I and a couple other people are going to see that tonight. I'm actually excited about it.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Jess-Beast said...

Vacation. I miss it already. But I can teach you Japanese when I come back!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

Allegra is in Middle School? WOW!

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home