Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Random Tuesday, ftw!


Ok, so here it is now Tuesday lunchtime at home on a horrid spring break week and the World of Warcraft servers are down.

Tomorrow I'm giving a tech presentation about libraries for town officers (library trustees) in Fairlee - that should be fun as soon as I finish stressing about whether or not I took the info waaaay over their head....darn, I need to find the happy medium - enough explaining for the new ones without being boring for those that are following along.

AnimeBoston plans have changed a bit. We're not going for the whole weekend, instead, Jay, Ali, and I are just going up for Saturday - we're taking Nina and Sam with us. Caitlyn opted out (bummer), and Hannah found alternate weekend plans. So, it's all good. The big deal this year is seeing Sierra; she has got a table in Artists' Alley!!! I'll post lots of pics :D

Oh yeah, I also got my hands on the Death Note movie (parts 1 and 2) - they are awesome!

I took the embedded player out because it was obnoxious, but go ahead and click the link to see Will Ferrel in The Landlord.

1 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

I will be at anime boston then too so you should look me up...meaning I will try and have my phone on so you should call me and I will show up in my Kon outfit...becaue I am going a seres on friday....I should post some pics....I will do that.

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home