Thursday, November 30, 2006

In-Joke Time

A few weeks ago I did a memorable "Pigeon" storytime using the Pigeon storybooks by Mo Willems (Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus, Don't let the Pigeon stay up late, et al) with a cute craft. Apparently I made an impression. As I was walking home for lunch today I walked past a mother and son who had attended that storytime. After waving and saying 'hi' I heard the little boy say while walking off "MOM! That was the Pigeon Lady!"

My apologies to the rest of you that don't know the ongoing story of the "Pigeon Lady" to appreciate that one, but I had to share.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jess-Beast said...

That is so awesome! My last final is before the 14th so I will be home soon. I just had the last of my poetry classes today (but then we had to go do a public reading). I am so read to not be learning things.

Miss you!

7:10 PM  
Blogger Me said...

haha pigeon lady.....that brought back some memories,

lucky jess, I have at least another week on you 21 st is the earliest that you are going to see me....if you are lucky.

12:33 PM  
Blogger Myles said...

hahaha that's great. That was one of the best game sessions ever.

10:55 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

That is sooo cute!!!

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home