Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Rawr!

It has been so long since I have done a post of just fun stuff; I thought 'what the hell' so a post of just plain fun (the fact that World of Warcraft is down for extended maintenance this evening is merely coincidence).



The story of Oedipus in movie form acted out by vegetables...no, don't think about it, just watch it.

Ok, this is TRULY the coolest!! Online Karaoke (I will Never have to rent a karoake machine again *shakes fist in air*); you guys record a few and we can share profiles and a laugh/congrats! All you need is a microphone, speakers, and an internet connection. Plus a household that doesn't mind you singing around midnight.

I loves me some old school Donkey Kong!

Well, ok, we're going to go watch Kung Fu Hustle, so I'm wrapping it up with this fun one. I look forward to seeing you all soon! Oh, and all day D&D 12/29, let me know if you want to geek out with us. :P

1 Comments:

Blogger Jess-Beast said...

That song is the shiznit.

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home