Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Mucking around and I found LOTS of funnah!

....and I found some things worth sharing!


I believe the lesson here is "don't bring pocky to work", but I could be wrong.


A super-model Ronald McDonald, huh?


Man, I don't know what this ad is selling...witness protection program? "We'll remove your face...cutely!"



o.0 OMG!! This drink suddenly makes you appear in your swimsuit!! :P


XD I love this guy.


Ok, by now you must be guessing my keywords - at least one of them - just keep in mind, we don't have cable, I must seek out these little diversions through alternate means and the foreign ones are just the best. This one needs no translation.


Another one...I don't know what they're selling, but a with a message like that...no, I don't want to know. Micro-Minis effect your ability to watch where you're walking? Regardless, LMAO!!


Score one for the younger sibling!!


Guess what "Schweine Furz" means...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home