Saturday, September 17, 2005

Breaking news!

Ok, not exactly Earth shattering, but entertaining nonetheless. Ralph Fiennes, being very un-Ralph Fiennes-ish as Lord Voldemort from the next Harry Potter movie. (I know, the pic is not all that great, but - hey - it's something):

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


And, while at Borders today, look, look, look what I found!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Toothpaste for dinner - THE BOOK! Ok, once again, not going for jaw-dropping announcements, just the little things that made me happy today.

I saw Katie last night, she dropped for the utter-randomness that is D&D. Although, I think calling my group "random" might be a massive understatement....anyway, it was great fun to catch up! And she got to thwack things and sense motives while I got to make in-jokes that the newbies didn't get (hahahahaha!)!

Everything else is pretty much going along smoothly. Except I lost my calendar. That hasn't been so great....I've just started operating under the assumption that if it's really important, someone will remind me.

The Llama song - well, it's no Kitty Cat Dance

Finally someone heard the unending call on the internet for easy to follow air guitar instructions.

Man, I haven't had time to read much or watch anything....well, that sucks. I'll have to get around to it this weekend.

3 Comments:

Blogger Myles said...

OMG Tooth Paste for Dinner! I must have it!
Hi Sam, after the first week of workstudy I can say that it is going to be cool. I'll have to do more fetching and ALOT more shelving (the place is ginormous) but its a good crew. The head librarian is very insistent on getting through orietnation, but once thats done she's laid back. So its cool
And I love the llama dance! One of the many things that stumble has shown me.
I havent read anything since I've been up here, I can't focus on it. But that will be solved when Feast for Crows comes out. :)
Well I think I've typed quite enough. Hopefully I'll be able to come down soon!

7:15 PM  
Blogger Laurel said...

myles, was it not i who introduced you to tooth paste for dinner "cue-ball in the corner pocket!"?

10:07 AM  
Blogger Myles said...

Yes. Yes it was. Best. yearbook class. ever.

Dammit, Taylor and Shawn are watching Dora. Tehy're calling her a lieing whore. What the hell! lol

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home