Monday, October 17, 2005

Woot

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm in a good mood - so here is a picture of happy deskfulness
(that fuzziness on the bottom is Jay's thumb *sigh*).

The car is fixed - YAY!! It turns out that one of Jay's friends actually does know something!!

Anyway, this is just a mini, taking-a-break-at-work-and-school-lets-out-in-10-minutes kind of entry and I don't have much to share other than a few stumbles, like Sam's Archive which starts with the line:
Destroying the Earth is harder than you may have been led to believe.
I'm going to have to spend some more time reading this one....

Mostly, I just wanted to post the good news about the car working and not costing us anything.

And, hi!

Tchuss!

4 Comments:

Blogger Myles said...

Oh how I miss those halcyon days of yore.

10:55 PM  
Blogger Jess-Beast said...

How long ago was that- I would judge by the fish- except I can't see him!!!!

I believe we actually play that day- so that must have been ages ago!

Congrats on the car!

~Jess^_^

9:58 AM  
Blogger Laurel said...

sniff.. the memories... i'll try to come friday, if my dad gets home in time with the car.. is that ok?

9:25 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Absolutely!!! I would love to see you at the library - if you can't make it for D&D feel free to just stop in at any point.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home