Thursday, May 11, 2006

Not that I have all that much to share


First off, if you're not watching the daily upates of Ze Frank, you're missing out on knowledge (and duckies).

Secondly, congratulations Jess and Myles! You get to work with me this summer in the super-cool library! Now, Myles, this means you'll be on time, right? ;->

This may be the shortest post from me ever. Mostly I just wanted to congratulate Jess and Myles.

I'm glad to see you're all surviving through finals and packing up and moving back. It's amazing to think that a first year is already over. There's kind of this surreal end-of-Harry-Potter-ish feeling about it. Strange...



I was wrong, one more thing, a MirrorMask video set to the Paranoia Agent opening theme.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

I like that video, though I don't understand it at all...is it supposed to make sense?

4:16 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Not really, it goes with the mood of the music. Unless you've seen Mirrormask I could see where the video wouldn't make any sense at all. All the same, I love it. :) Glad you enjoyed it!

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home