Friday, December 09, 2005

I know who to blame!!


Stupid snow.

Not only did we cancel D&D (good move on our part, if the cause of much grumbling on others'), a trip to Springfield to pick up the car for tomorrow just took 2 HOURS!!!

The good news out of all this: my head feels SO much better now - I can even begin thinking in complete sentences that don't start with the phrase "stop it or I'm going to hurt you".

Since I'm feeling better, I feel like spreading the joy with some links of fun-ness and no Bambi "midquel" or stupid little 6-year-old-tomboy-in-Winnie-the-Pooh will enter into this post of fun in any way. (Although, what if the midquel were Bambi taking revenge on the hunters....oooh, I feel a song and dance coming on!)

Ok, well, it might get stupid. Because you know that A-Ha video "take on me", they play it ad nauseam on VH1 (or at least they did before we decided life was vastly improved without cable), well, here is a fun Family Guy version of the video - just for giggles!

Thinking of which, I think I pulled my satire laughing at this one. (It's a joke, let's just start from that point - in fact, it makes fun of stupid "white" people...oh man, I've actually known a few people that were really like this)

I like Dennis Miller, in large part because his jokes are funny if you get the reference (not that I know anyone like that....), anyway this list of Simpsons jokes is funny in much the same way - read the list and check out just how clever they kind of are.

Can you spot the cthuhlu in pirate costume in this Pirates of the Caribbean 2 trailer??

EEEEEEK!!! (This link even got a strong reaction of repulsion from Ross - who, with Jay, went on something of a "farting contest" this afternoon - the maturity level of the downstairs plummeted today).

Meet the Dayalets. You'll need to click "next" at the bottom of the page to keep going; I don't think you want to do that.

Monopoly cards for modern games.

And finally a happy game of shooting Gonzo out of a cannon! Go, Gonzo, go!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

SAM!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know how smart you are when it comes to blogs.....but I was putting a new post on my blog...and instead of clicking 'see blog in new screen' (or sommit like that) I accidently cliked on 'republish entire blog'......and now it is entirely blank and......I'm soooo confused......if you can help me please do.....

I will look @ your blog some other time.....cause you can't reply on mine

Mary

7:43 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Hey, Mary~

I just looked at your blog, and you're ok. Republishing the blog doesn't erase, it does quite literally what it says, it republishes the *entire* thing - it's great if you make a change to the basic template or something. You're fine. Refresh the page and it should show up again. :)

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home